Saturday, September 8, 2007

Game Day: Prologue

We began our preparations for today long ago, hunting down tickets, planning out tailgating locations, deciding what time we'd leave from point A to go to point B, and sifting through a host of other details. Izzy and I have Student tickets to the game, yet we are not students, so I worked on some fake ID's yesterday...they looked spiffy on the computer, thanks to my copy of Photoshop CS 8, but nobody owned a printer good enough to do them justice, so we're stuck.

That brings us to today. The time is 12:40 PM, and our gameplan states that we leave at 1:00 to begin the festivities. That won't happen.
I'm using Robert Davis's UGA ID, and praying that I look like him by 5:45. To get into character, I've been playing RPG's all morning, and making insulting comments that instigate legitimate issues within the apartment.

My Game Predictions:
Georgia defeats South Carolina, and does so by a margin of more than 10 points.
Steve Spurrier throws his hat and or clipboard at least three times during regulation play.
More than 60% of UGA Sorority girls will wear dresses to the game, and 100% of me won't understand why.

Joel's still asleep upstairs, spooning with Charles. I'm gonna go deflate his bed.

No comments: